We look forward to showing you around our brewery! Located in the heart of downtown LaGrange, Georgia, Wild Leap Brew Co. is a state-of-the-art brewery producing quality craft beer. Book your tour and experience Wild Leap behind the scenes!
Here’s What You Get With Each Tour:
A Knowledgeable, Experienced and Friendly Guide who makes your tour entertaining.
Four 4-oz beer samples (Including beer not available to the general public yet).
A Souvenir Tasting Glass (only available on brewery tours).
Overview of Our Brewing Process and Equipment
History of Wild Leap Brew Co.
BOOK TOURS AT WILD LEAP
Click on specific date for tour package options
- Monday: No tours
- Tuesday: No tours
- Wednesday: No tours
- Thursday: 6pm; 8pm
- Friday: 6pm; 8pm
- Saturday: 1pm; 3pm; 5pm
- Sunday: No tours
PLEASE NOTE: Brewery tours are not available on black out dates.
GUIDELINES AND REMINDERS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
- Tours generally last 35-45 minutes. We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour.
- Designated drivers and people aged 12-20 are welcome on the tour, but still require a ticket (for the price of $4). Children under 12 are welcome on the tour for free if they are well behaved and stay with the parent or guardian at all times.
- Dogs are welcome outside in the courtyard and on the plaza, but are not allowed in the facility or on the tour (except for service animals).
- You may spend a portion of the tour OUTSIDE, though we will try to stay inside if it is raining. Please be prepared. If you do go inside the brewery, it is NOT climate controlled. Dress appropriately.
- If you have a group, please purchase all tickets in one transaction to ensure tickets do not sell out before everyone has the chance to purchase.
We accept the following IDs (no exceptions):
- State ID cards
- US State Drivers License
- Passport/Passport Card (must be physically present)
- Military ID (no dependent IDs)
- If you wish to consume alcohol, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old. Regardless of age, you MUST show your ID to receive beer on the tour.