Join us for this unforgettable event as we celebrate the official grand opening of Wild Leap Brew Co. in Downtown LaGrange!
3:00pm – 8:00pm
- Live Music from Coast Guard, Moon Tower & BJ Wilbanks
- Exclusive Wild Leap Beer Selections
- Local Food Vendors
- Complimentary Brewery Tours
- All ages welcome. Tickets required for all attendees 12 or over. Under 12 admitted free with adult ticket-holder.
- Due to the size of this event, no pets are allowed (except service dogs).
- Drinks are not included in the cost of admission. Beers, soda and bottled water can be purchased at the event with drink tickets, which will be available at multiple tents throughout the space.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- After 8pm, stick around for an after party in the brewery with DJ Zach Falls spinning until close!
- Presale Tickets Guarantee Entry. Event Will Likely Sell Out In Advance.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. This is a rain or shine event.
Wild Leap Brew Co
308 Main Street
LaGrange, GA 30240
Georgia-based BJ Wilbanks’s authentic exploration of love and the pursuit of enlightenment has been referred to as “Back Porch Soul,” fusing the musical roots of Americana, Motown and Delta Blues into an intoxicating blend of Southern Rock.
BJ’s solo work explores the intimate, raw, emotional feeling of the gospel, blues, and 70s rock he was raised on as a child. BJ has also been enjoying regional popularity with his band, Gibson Wilbanks, who have opened for artists like Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds, and Diane Durrett. BJ’s gregarious personality is palpable on record, often channeling other charismatic musical personalities like Otis Redding, Sturgill Simpson and current retro revivalists like Leon Bridges.
His self-titled album, BJ Wilbanks (released April 28th) captures the refined analogue production qualities of yesteryear, complete with swampy southern bass and Stax-inspired horn sections. It is of a reminiscent of bygone era when music was so good, it transcended genre.
Moontower started out as a garage band in Decatur, Georgia. Formed in 2004, Moontower developed a sound that is a solid blend of Classic, Southern, Jam, Funk, Disco, Blues, Experimental Rock & Roll! Moontower can be found playing clubs and music festivals around the southeast. Moontower also specializes in weddings and private events! Their covers range from Classic and Southern Rock & Roll jams to Motown to Classic Oldies to 80s Pop to Disco to 90s Rock! They are guaranteed to cover what you’re looking for!
Coast Guard is the newest project to come from the Georgia Players Guild. Covering all your yacht rock favorites from Toto to Hall & Oates, they’ll take you sailing on groovy seas of smooth 70s hits.