Cornhole ATL is proud to announce a 7-week Spring Cornhole League in LaGrange at Wild Leap Brew Co. on Tuesday nights!
• Season begins on Tuesday, March 19, but you must be registered by Monday, March 11!
• Play times are 6:45, 7:30, and 8:15pm. *Times may change due to registration numbers.*
• All teams play a best of three series against an opponent at their same skill level.
• All teams participate in playoffs and qualifying teams represent their location at the CornholeATL City Cornament!
We hope to see you out there tossing bags!
INTERESTED IN REFEREEING OUR LEAGUE?
• Click on the following link to fill out the form and let us know why you’d be a great fit! http://bit.ly/WLcornholeref
MAY 18, 2019
Great Wolf Lodge LaGrange Presents…
We’re celebrating our 1st Birthday here in LaGrange and we’re throwing a THANK YOU party for all Troup County residents!
• All Ages Welcome
• Free Entry w/Ticket
• Prize Giveaways
• Kids entertainment by Great Wolf Lodge
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
• (1) complimentary Wild Leap beer, soft drink or bottled water
• (1) complimentary hot dog
• Additional food & drinks will be available for purchase
• All ages welcome. Tickets required for all attendees 12 or over. Under 12 admitted free with adult ticket-holder
• In order to accommodate as many guests as possible, two tickets are allowed per name/e-mail address. No duplicate names or e-mail addresses please.
• This is event is open for all Troup County residents to attend with a (free) ticket
• No outside food or beverage is permitted
• After 5pm, stick around for an after-party in the brewery!
• Tickets guarantee entry. Tickets will very likely run out in advance.
Join us for the 2nd Annual LaGrange Chalk Art Festival at Wild Leap!
• Featuring Nationally Known Chalk Artists
• Amateur Artist Competition
• Live Music
• Exclusive One Day Only Beers
• Kids Chalk Art Activities
• Local Food Vendors
• All Ages
• Rain or Shine Event
• $2 Minimum Donation at the Door in support of art programs at Troup County Schools.