Join us for the 3rd Annual Columbus Bar Crawl, hosted by Wild Leap on Saturday, July 27!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
• Custom Branded Wild Leap Mug
• Venue Map + Wild Leap Pub Crawl Challenge Card. Grand prize wins 4 Weekend passes to the Rockweave Music & Arts Festival ‘19 in October!
• Wild Leap wristband
• Admission to all participating venues during event
• Open container on Broadway WILL BE ALLOWED for this event on Broadway from 10th Street to 13th Street and 12th Street from Broadway to 2nd Avenue.
• Momma Goldberg’s Deli Columbus – 1101 Broadway
• Billiards on Broad – 1111 Broadway
• Nonic Beer Bar & Kitchen – 1239 Broadway
• The Uptown Tap – 1024 Broadway
• Smoke Bourbon and BBQ – 1047 Broadway
• Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub & Eatery – 1037 Broadway
• The Loft Columbus – 1032 Broadway
• Barberitos Southwestern Grille & Cantina – 1012 Broadway
• Time: Begins at 4:00pm
• Registration Location: The corner of 11th & Broadway (look for the Wild Leap tent!)
• When you check in, you’ll receive your wristband, Wild Leap mug and map/challenge card
• YOU MUST BE 21+ TO PURCHASE TICKETS. Valid government issued ID required at check-in
• Please travel safely — take Uber, Lyft or taxis to/from the event
• Pre-sale Tickets Guarantee Entry. A limited number of tickets may be available the night of the event for $10.
• Venue entry is subject to capacity. In this case, you may not be able to enter immediately.
• All sales are final. No refunds or exchange
Wild Leap Brew Co. is turning two and we’re throwing the biggest bash Downtown LaGrange has ever seen to celebrate!
• Live Music from School of Rock East Cobb, Wasted Potential Brass Band, Can’t Hardly Wait (90’s covers) and Members Only (80’s covers)
• 25+ BRAND NEW, EXCLUSIVE BEERS For This Event RELEASED EVERY HOUR!
• The re-release of Alpha Abstraction, Vol. 1
• Frozen Craft Cocktails
• Local Food Vendors
• Brewery Games
• College Football on the TV’s
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
• Admission to the event
• Special Commemorative Wild Leap Glass
• 1 Ticket for your first beer (or non-alcoholic beverage)
• All ages welcome. Tickets required for all attendees 12 or over. Under 12 admitted free with adult ticket-holder
• One drink is included in the cost of admission. Additional beers, soda and bottled water and food can be purchased at the event with cash or credit, which will be available at multiple areas throughout the venue
• No outside food or beverage is permitted
• Due to the size of this event, no pets are allowed (except service dogs)
• Presale Tickets Guarantee Entry. Event Will Likely Sell Out In Advance.
• All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. This is a rain or shine event.
October 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - October 5, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EDT
Rockweave is a two-day festival celebrating our common threads – music, art, food and the power of community. Enjoy a selection of eclectic sounds from the buzzworthy to the internationally renowned. Experience color combined with nature in the South’s largest yarn bomb project. Feast on delicious, fresh food, drinks and sweets. Toast good times and good friends with a new brew specially crafted for the occasion.
EVENT / LOCATION SCHEDULE:
• FRIDAY (10/4) – 7pm-11pm featuring Dawes, Johnnyswim, and The Suffers at Sweetland Amphitheatre in Downtown LaGrange, GA
• SATURDAY (10/5) – 12pm-11pm at Southbend Park, Overlook Plaza and Wild Leap Brew Co. in Downtown LaGrange, GA
Join us as for our annual Halloween Bash at Wild Leap!
• Halloween Themed Beers + Specialty Cocktails
• Vodka Slushies
• Costume Contest
• Spooky Halloween Set + 80’s Hits from Ace Carlson
• Three different areas (i.e., brewhouse, taproom, courtyard)
• Free Event
• Must be 21 or Over to Attend
• Costumes Strongly Encouraged!
Join us for the 2nd Annual LaGrange Chalk Art Festival at Wild Leap!
• Featuring Nationally Known Chalk Artists
• Amateur Artist Competition
• Live Music
• Exclusive One Day Only Beers
• Kids Chalk Art Activities
• Local Food Vendors
• All Ages
• Rain or Shine Event
• $2 Minimum Donation at the Door in support of art programs at Troup County Schools.
Pull on your leotards, and break out the acid wash — we’re throwing the raddest 80’s party of the year on Friday, January 17th!
• No Cover
• Special, ONE NIGHT ONLY Beers + Craft Cocktails
• DJ (Spinning the best of the 80s!)
• Dress as your favorite 80’s celebrity to win prizes!
• Classic Movie & TV Shows on the Big Screen
• Age Requirement: 21+
• Complimentary Parking
• No outside food or beverage is permitted.